BVCAP Head Start is a preschool program that provides comprehensive educational social services to eligible children at your home. Head Start provides a rich, developmentally appropriate educational curriculum, social services to help with everyday needs of life, mental health services, and nutrition services.
- 90-minute Home Visits once a week
- Applications must be filled out in person at the office or at home.
- You may come by with your documents or call the office to set up an appointment.
The following documents are required:
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record
- Insurance Card
- Picture ID of Parent
- Proof of Address (electric bill, rental lease, voter registration card,or property tax statements)
- Proof of income for the past 12 months, W2, 1040
For more information, please call:
Caldwell Home Base Office
505 N. Echols
Central Office Home Base
3141 Briarcrest Ste. 501B
Bryan TX 77802