Home Base Head Start Preschool Program
BVCAP Head Start is a preschool program that provides comprehensive educational social services to eligible children at your home. Head Start provides a rich, developmentally appropriate educational curriculum, social services to help with everyday needs of life, mental health services, and nutrition services.
- 90-minute Home Visits once a week
- Applications must be filled out in person at the office or at home.
- You may come by with your documents or call the office to set up an appointment.
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record
- Insurance Card
- Picture ID of Parent
- Proof of Address (electric bill, rental lease, voter registration card,or property tax statements)
- Proof of income for the past 12 months, W2, 1040
Caldwell Home Base Office
505 N. Echols
Central Office Home Base
3141 Briarcrest Ste. 501B
Bryan TX 77802
Christmas on the Square